Monday

when the powder exploded







Stina
, you would have been so amused at me yesterday!
I went over to Erin's and we watched several online tutorials for make-up and then attempted to recreate the techniques.
Erin's challenge was to use bold shadowing and colors.
I wanted to learn how
  • to properly apply the eyeliner so it creates that eye lash line at the end of your eye
  • to try bold colors
  • "smokey eyes" using black
  • figure out how to use the bare essentials powder eye shadows I have been given but don't know how to use!
I remember doing this sort of thing in high school, but it's sooo much better now because I have better control over my brushes and eyeliner! I was just gleeful I was so amused at our 27-28 yr old selves still having that much fun trying to figure out new trendy styles. hee hee!

Of course, I still exploded that Bare Essentials powder all over the place until I figured out how to load the brush ;-P

The pics above are (though it's hard to tell) smokey eyes and green/gold eyes. They worked! no abused glam rocker in sight!
  1. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AllThatGlitters21&view=videos - She has the technique
  2. http://www.metacafe.com/tags/panacea81/ - she has my eye shape

No comments:

Post a Comment